|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,155
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 83
Joined: November 2007
|
|
|
12 members (Fraser, Rover, 1995nmc, rick s, YDR, Kmon, connie, KDE12603, jrw, lovemysxm, 2 invisible),
404
guests, and
153
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281 Likes: 192 |
We did a Tahiti cruise several years ago (2004) on Tahitian Princess. It was absolutely lovely! I don't honestly think Tahiti would change that much in the meantime. No experience with Paul Gauguin, but they have a great reputation. My big regret from that trip is that I still had a film camera and most of my photos were not that great because of going through security numerous times, which clouded the film. These days I wouldn't have that issue. It is a wonderful cruising area, and cruises are a much better bargain than land based vacations because of the astronomical cost of food, drink and accommodations. Snorkelling is amazing in that area. Enjoy!
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|