Carol,

I know what you’re saying as that was my excuse (justification?) for all those years we never went over. Kim and Lyndsey talked us into that first day-trip and because of the sheer beauty we knew we had to go back. I think the first time we did a full two week stay on zsXM we hollowed out two nights between our timeshare weeks and went. Haven’t been back since but someday .........

Leona,

Didn’t purchase any lace specifically but I did buy a lovely table runner with a lace edging. It’s beautiful. We also didn’t buy any Spice. Peoplectell us we don’t know what wecmissed but I still have a bottle of virtually untouched Guavaberry Liquor. Somehow, the guava coladas just don’t taste quite the same here in CT!

And Bran,

Also not a fan of great heights, or even moderate ones. I was the second person down the stairs on our last arrival at PJIA and made the mistake of looking down. I had dry heaves by the time I got to the bottom. But flying into Saba was an incredible experience and looking down to the water from the courtyard at QGI is, too.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."