Bran,

Given what I’ve read about you and your spouse, I would book flights to and from Saba along with a stay-over of two nights at The Queens Garden Inn. Since I’m guessing mobility might be an issue I’d communicate directly with them about the appropriate room since many require climbing quite a few stairs, but if doable, the views are worth the stairs. There is a lovely pool nestled into the hillside where you can relax with a good book or two. The hotel management made arrangements for us to do a taxi tour one day and the other we did a walking tour. The museum was small but interesting and the scenery is incredible. Meals at QGI were part of the highlights of our stay-over though we enjoyed lunch in town and a Saturday night steak barbecue dinner at the Swinging Door Saloon which may or may not still be there.

We may have communicated about Saba before. I do love the place even though there are no beaches to speak of, no shopping worth mentioning and no party bars that we found. But that said, if you want to chill out and do some serious limin’ this - IMHO - is just the place to do it in. If you need action and activity - not so much.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."