Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Thanks for the pictures! Were those taken from that zipline place by Emilio's? I see that Steve Job's yacht finally got repaired, that it was at sea.

I have a picture of Saba taken from Beachside, as my background screen on my computer at work. Can never get tired of looking at her! Hopefully you will be able to see her before you leave.

That’s her I saw yesterday from our Villa. Where is she moored?
Originally Posted by pat
And

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Thanks for the pictures! Were those taken from that zipline place by Emilio's? I see that Steve Job's yacht finally got repaired, that it was at sea.

I have a picture of Saba taken from Beachside, as my background screen on my computer at work. Can never get tired of looking at her! Hopefully you will be able to see her before you leave.

Carol,

Have you ever visited Saba? It’s a beautiful place to spend a day or two just limin’ - as you may have read over the years, we once did a packaged day-trip and were so taken with the island we did a stay-over a year or two later at the Queens Garden. We’re not hikers, snorkelers or divers but we still loved our stay there and think it’s one of the most relaxing places we’ve ever been.

Pat I really want to do this one day, not into packaged day trips and also like you not into hiking etc, so wondered what we would do. Lunch at that one place everyone goes to, think it’s a hotel. Queens Garden? Rent a car? Not many shops to see I believe...Perhaps splurge out and charter a boat or plane. What would you suggest, think we corresponded on this before.