Warren

FYI...

You are going to get an answer to your post of us being " FORCED INTO FLYING CAPE AIR " .

We researched most of the flights between SJU and EIS over the years.....and the complaints were numerous for every one of them EXCEPT CAPE AIR. . Back at that time CAPE AIR had excellent reviews and was not all
that more expensive and we could trust them,. Plus we like flying in general aviation aircraft.

But, sadly, Cape Air doubled their price the last time we flew with them, and thus that also ended Cape Air for us. Hello , American to MIA to STT and Road Town Fast Ferry for the very first time.. Our choice,

The other thing we liked about Cape Air,and for years, besides always on time, it was also fun flying for us.,,,,,,,,

Why would flying Cape Air be fun ? .

I flew for professionally for nearly 40 years , as a flight instructor, charter pilot, corporate pilot, and Air Combat Instructor ( 5 and 6 G dog Fights). Erica is private pilot and aerobatic pilot, and in choosing Cape Air
I would talk with the Capt, and get to sit up in the cockpit , and it was great experiencing some of the old feelings of the flying days. .No stick time, but still it felt great and brought back past memories.

So, Cape Air was FUN for me .. It was also fun for Erica, as she had her camera out taking photos, as passenger were in single seats , all window seats.

So, Warren, answer up, or are you NORAD, are you a commercial pilot, and have 6500 hrs of professional flying , including 17 years, and 2500 missions as Air Combat Instructor ? . Erica about 640 hrs as a private pilot
and 200 of that as an aerobatic pilot.

As to your post.

No one forces us into anything, And, I mean anything. We have charted our own courses in life, and still are.

Everything that we have accomplished or done in life took dedication, study, and experience, and we loved it. Both of our careers were dedicated to actually helping people, to stay alive in alien envionments for me,
with instructing flying, as well as sailing and motor vessels. For Erica, she a now retired M.D. ( and a pilot, and excellent sailor, and sky diver, and Scuba Diver PADI cert, advanced up thru rescue diver ) Plus more.

There, you have my reply to your question.