Flew JetBlue from FLL and had no problems.

Flight to SXM was Tuesday, June 4th. Plane left about 30 minutes late but we arrived 10 minutes beyond scheduled time. That flight was about 50-60% full. Returned on Tuesday, June 11th Flight left on time, was only about 50% full, and we got into FLL about 40 minutes ahead of schedule. Due to lightning in the area, baggage was delayed.

Customs at FLL was easy as pie. I used Mobile Passport App. Got the reply from the app, showed the receipt to the agent where we were directed to another doorway about 25 feet away. Showed phone to that agent who directed us to a line that was dedicated to Mobile Passport. We were through the line in 10-15 minutes.

The wait for the baggage wasn't the fault of JetBlue and the airport actually got the bags off relatively quickly. We got the bags at about the same time as we were SUPPOSED to land. As you exit you show that agent the receipt on your phone where they scan it and you're done.

I will definitely do that again, even though it's about a 3.5 hour drive from my house. Price was 50% of Delta or AA.

[Linked Image]