My husband and I have been on 4 lifestyle cruises. We will be going again on the Nov cruise you are wondering about. We are not swingers. In fact, many of the people we met at dinner and by the pool on previous cruises were not swingers either. They were just interested in a cruise with no children that allowed them to sunbathe nude and relax. We are an attractive couple in our 40's, and we have never been approached for companionship. The purpose of having "play" rooms on the ship is for people to meet others that also want attention. We saw less public affection on these cruises then we have on other cruises. They do a good job of designating areas for lifestyle stuff to take place so that the cruise is relaxing and comfortable for everyone. We enjoy the cruises, and were told by our travel agent that they sell 30%+ of the rooms to non-swinger couples. From what we have seen, I would say that percentage is even higher. Other than a few specialty classes, nudity allowed at the pool, and the rooms they open at night for meeting up, the only noticable difference from a regular cruise was that there were no children. Never saw people with more than a bathing suit on near the pool. No inappropriate talk at the dinner table. No problems at all. No need to turn in early or stay on the balcony. We met great people that we see every year we go. We always have a great time. Last Nov we noticed that the avg age of the guests were between 50-65 yrs old. Not the 20-30 yr old sex starved people we had pictured before we got there. Hope you have a great time! See you there!