Lol how else would one review the cruise? This cruise charter makes the lifestyle look like a true perversion, which in all likelihood is, but that's not the discussion at hand. I should post the email thread I had with Bob Hannagan. He or a staff cover up and condone, and finally contradict. He asked a nudist (me) regarding the fairness of an uncovered boob and an uncovered mans chest? But definitely don't be a fool and go on this as a fun nudist adventure. For one there's poor nude participation. Nude starvation if anything (no nude overload, that's for sure). Maybe 1/4 to 1/3rd if you're lucky. Plus, 1/3 to a half of the swingers we ran in to thought it funny to "corrupt us", as if they're knowingly corrupted? Well they can be their own judge I guess. I've no interest in that role.

Bottom line: If you have no lifestyle interest and are attractive don't go on this couples cruise charter. But beware: all are welcome to the swinger's lifestyle, but you'll only be actively sought out if you're attractive. If you are a classy lifestyle don't go to any couples cruise sponsored entertainer's events. They claim to have exemption from the code of conduct and work with Bob to cover up public sex acts that are supposedly "forbidden" and grounds for being kicked off in the name of getting events "going".