If you're ugly or old you won't have tons of trouble on the swingers cruise if you can withstand overt sexual behaviour. But because we are young and my wife is smokin hot we regretted going on the couples cruise. But not that being hit on isn't bad (one drunk fool was especially annoying and not discreet with a square haircut looked like Beavis--yes my wife will now forever call most swingers perverts because of him), and the drag queen they had for entertainment had a couple (swapped) do a real live 69 on stage during bingo. They had their tongue/mouth on each others genitals for a split second. Then lots of grabbing, women sun screening a [censored] in front of everyone. On excursion whipped cream liking nipples and a [censored]. One woman have her vulva massaged at the dance club right in the middle of the main floor.

So couples cruise is false advertisement. They actually do allow and encourage overt sexual behaviour. I wouldn't recommend them in the slightest. We will be going on bare necessities cruises only from now on.