In regard to the EA+ coverage, have you confirmed whether or not they will provide medical ambulance/transport back to the USA? I am currently looking into plan(s) after reading this thread however the information is ambiguous to me. On their website they state that "Air Ambulance or Emergency Medical Evacuation if deemed medically necessary to get you to a more appropriate medical facility quickly if your current facility can’t properly treat your medical condition." That seems to me that if you are in SXM and the facilities there cannot handle the problem, they will evacuate to a more suitable facility, not necessarily to a hospital near your home or even into the USA.

That is my sticking point. If I am on a cruise and suffer a severe injury or illness in say Honduras, I want a medevac back here. Suppose the insurer has decided that a more suitable facility is in Nicaragua, would that mean I'd be bound to go there even though I don't speak the language and/or have little faith in their medical abilities?

[Linked Image]