Originally Posted by Tom
There was a time when we felt Chesterfield's had the best lobster. Then we updated our choice to Pineapple Pete's. Now, without question our choice is Skipjack's.

And now I hear it’s moved on to Nowhere Special on Wednesday only. We were there last Wednesday at around 6 for happy hour and didn’t know it was lobster night and they only had 3-4lbs and up left at $24.00 a pound. Now I know nothing about the size of lobsters but sounded too large for me. Apparently they each day put a sign on the board outside of their specials and it was lobster tails, lobster this, lobster that and starting at around 11.30 am they were packed and by around 4 had sold out of tails, etc. So, this Wednesday I am ordering to be put aside for me a 2lber(surely that’s more than enough..?)
and will have it done Thermidor. Will let you know in my report when back. But it’s the one item of food that I am not knowledgeable on, so any suggestions from you lobster experts(not the best with making a mess, like it all done and being able to just shove in mouth) I’m all ears for suggestions🦞