Ok. Current weather is hot. I will say never have I wanted anything more than sleeveless shirts or dresses. Even at night. Antibes is super casual with half of the people in their bathing suit cover up.

So if you want half the day on the water. We just did that. Went through Antibes bateaux services. We took out the 14, semi rigid. Basically a big dinghy. Goes maybe 5 knots my husband guesses. For the 9-1 trip we went through the harbor, huge ships there, along the wall of the city and then to cap to billionaires bay. It was 45 minutes each way to the bay but the floating there is lovely. Really enjoyed that.

The old city is a wanderers dream. Alleys that wind, so many picture opportunities, cafes, shops etc. my husband says try to get a faster boat. We have have good lunch at la galerie by the market for lunch. Just did it today directly up from the harbor.

There is not much countryside here. We took a motor bike farther east past Cannes and had good fun but not around Antibes. Most of the dining is not on the water. You are behind the walls of the city

So keep the questions coming. Happy planning.

Ellen