Vegas,

All of your noted options are good for family dining, particularly for lunches and dinners. As far as I know, the only ones that offer breakfasts are the St. Maarten Yacht Club - best for a casual family breakfast with a view, depending on time of year and time of breakfast, and of course, the Sunset Beach Bar, of which I'm not a fan but many are. We also enjoy the Tortuga at Royal Islander Club Le Plage but parking there can be problematic.

I just want to add, we are 40+ year annual visitors to the island and traveled here with both our kids when they were young and then our grands and we NEVER found a restaurant that wasn't friendly to kids. Some tend to be on the pricey side with menus perhaps not suited to kids tastes but most will come up with a pasta plate if called upon and they are usually very receptive to little ones.

With reference specifically to the Spaghetti House in the Cupecoy area, it is very good and extremely reasonably priced but there are only a few tables that we could see. The food was excellent and it is extremely casual for a sit-down restaurant. The first time we went I foolishly asked the waiter for a wine list and the response was, "red and white" and that was as good as it got but their house wines were good. They do a pretty big take-out service from what we could see.

And if this one doesn't work for you, diagonally across the street is Fat Tonys, kind of a mostly open air corner bar type place that serves very good pizzas along with a variety of other items as well. Very casual and very reasonably priced and they, too, seem to do a large take out service.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."