Well I am back after a long, long time of not posting because of many personal reasons not because of this site. Suffice it to say that I suffered several major emotional events at the same time & decided to hibernate until I felt a little normal again...I have missed all of my customers/friends not to mention Royal Palm which was my “home” for 27 years.

I had to jump into this post because I want it to be clear that Manuel is NOT the owner of Nonna Rosa but it is in fact owned by the owners of La Rosa, Ricky & Yolanda. They opened it as a less expensive type of Italian food such as,pizza, lasagna, etc. since there was no longer a pizza place in Maho. They felt it was needed but wanted La Rosa to maintain the same food & identity it has had for over 30 years so rather than incorporate it they opened the new place.

Lesley, La Orchida belonged to the long time previous La Rosa employee & it went broke rightfully so. To open next door to where you worked for many years in order to try & steal customers is despicable & I personally never went there out of loyalty to La Rosa. This restaurant no longer belongs to her & her money backers since they all disappeared after Irma..