stayed at Simpson bay suites a couple of times. Place needs some maintenance and up dating. It is located across the street from the back of Burger King, Parking is in the front or back.

Baker Suites was basically new when I stayed there. The closet had a broken shelf when I arrived but didn't see till the second day. I reported it to the front desk. they tried to say I did it. We went around and around about that. Wasn't any daily maid service. After 6PM nobody to contact in the office if you need towels or something. Parking is on each side of the building. It is across the street from the walkin entrance of the Green House. Also rented a car the same time I did the hotel booking. Now I prefer an older rental car with some dents BUT when the rental car was brought to the office on check in the first thing that went through my mind was" that better not be my rental car" That car was beat and I mean beat, driver lean back was at 45 degrees to the back seat and couldn't be re adjusted, cracked windshield, body had BIG dents. They was really upset that I wouldn't take the car. It was just a bad experience with the car and room from them

Wendell