Wow! Sorry about that, Vivian, and TY, Linda, for pointing that out. When I saw it last night, it was late and we were just in from a long day of travel and visiting a very dear friend in an extended care facility here in Florida. It was late. We were tired and that’s all the excuse I can offer for now, but if you give me some time, I’ll probably find another one........ jester jester

We went directly to the GCBC website and booked it on line there but then I followed it up with a phone call to have a few specifics straightened out and a few questions that weren’t covered on the website answered for us.

We very much enjoyed our only stay there a few years ago. Parked our car on arrival and never used it until we left to head out to the airport. You will find it totally relaxing and the beaches completely suitable for a little one. Not so sure about the pool since it’s been redone since we were last there. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and our only complaint was the stay was too short.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."