Just to add a bit of clarification on the view from Simpson Bay Resort. Most of the units, if not ALL of the units that have a view of nothing are studios and would not be appropriate for this request anyway.

The Marina Building has a full view of Simpson Bay as does the Flamboyant Bldg. which is on the beach The lower and upper B buildings have an SB view as well which is obviously better the higher the unit is. Some of the lower Bougainvillea units (upper B) have a nice pool view. If you are not inclined to walk up a hill then the upper B should probably not be your first choice. We "own" a 5th floor unit in that building and it is fantastic....and I am 70+ (just a little+)

The only building that I can say has a view of nothing is the Allamanda building which has some units that face a small pool but also has others in that building that face the tennis court and have a nice SB/sunset view.

Soooo....almost all studios have zip for a view but there are MANY one and two BR units that have a great view

That said the Villas are great but I wouldn't want a 1st floor unit because you are right on the same level as the path by the pool...and there is very little privacy with everyone walking by your open door. That doesn't bother some people but it would not make me comfortable. The upper units are fantastic....

I'm glad the OP found a unit at RI....have fun

Last edited by boucharda; 09/29/2019 08:05 AM.