|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
15 members (marisol, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, goose4793, biminis, rab, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, SXMScubaman, Kennys, 3 invisible),
356
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25 |
I was wondering if anyone has any current information regarding George Dog? I was wondering if there were any mooring balls available near a good snorkeling location or is it too rough and only good for diving? I see "Kitchen Point" labeled on google maps. Is that a nice quiet beach location? I can't find much information on this island. We did stop at Great Dog this past June and enjoyed snorkeling that location. I was wondering if George Dog was better/worse or simply not worth stopping there. Thanks in advance for any information.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|