|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (ndfaninnc, Sea_Skyman, timnboston, davidandsusannj, lovemysxm, REH, MrWhiskerssammy, 48ref, caribmichael, 3 invisible),
395
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I am going to disagree with the great holding in great harbor. Before the moorings balls were put in it was noted as a tough place to get a anchor properly set. It was rare that I could back down on the anchor at my desired RPM and not have it drag. It often took 3 or 4 attempts to get a set I was happy with. The good news is that’s it’s generally well sheltered unless you get a storm generating a strong south wind. G
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|