Second year in a row back to St Maarten for 40th Anniversary trip, We never repeat places to visit and this is our 2nd trip back to back. We were so glad to see that other travelers are now coming back to the island compared to a year ago! The Maho area especially since last year it was like a ghost town. Everywhere we went this trip we were not alone and I'm so glad to see there is recovery for this island. We stay at SBV and again they did not disappoint. Room was very nice and we love to be able to walk to different bars and restaurants in the evening. We ate/drank at many area restaurants and most did not disappoint. We dined at Pineapple Petes, Toppers, Lee's, Greenhouse, Buccaneer. There is a new Chinese Restaurant by the hotel (which of course I can't remember the name) which was recommended by another traveler staying there which was very good. We also did a day excursion with Billy Bones Charters and had a great day on Anguilla with a great lunch included!. I hope anybody interested in visiting this island does so without reservation as it is a great island with great people!