Had a few hours at the PPR the last couple of days to monitor the situation. Monday the first boat at CA was Oriole at 10AM but with no passengers arriving. Oriole rafted to Lady Virginia on the quay for some service but both left for Tortola about noon Tuesday empty. BVI Patriot (Autshumato renamed I think) arrived at 11:30 and departed a little after noon. Another RTFF cat was leaving the dock as I rode past at 4PM but no other boats from CA Monday.
Today Smith's Sterling made an appearance at 10:30 and left at 1:30 but that was it for Smith's. Inter Island's NSI I arrived at noon and left at 12:30 apparently filling for the RTFF run. No sign of the cats before I left but one was to run at 4:15. Native Son came in at about 1:30 and was supposed to run back at 3:30. Anyone arriving at STT after about 3:30 better plan on heading to Red Hook for Native Son's 5PM. In short, there is apparently no set schedule at all.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. - Mark Twain