Yes, we loved the island!!!

That said we would probably skip it in the future if we came back during
Lobsterfest. While I have never been there before it wasn’t as it has been described here on this forum. One of the bartenders at Cow Wreck sat there and stared at us and said nothing, when we finally gave him our drink order he rolled his eyes as if to say how dare you bother me. I gave him a $20 tip hoping it would cheer him up and hopefully get a better reception for my next order, nope. I’m blaming it on Lobsterfest, maybe extra help for the higher the demand.

Before everyone gets upset at me for trashing Anegada let me say we loved the island. Loved FOB and ABC. Kids got to see a nurse shark right by the Wonky Dog dock, my wife was even yelling at some woman swimming on their beach to get out of the water. I couldn’t help but laugh, the swimmer was laughing too. My wife was panicing. Bonus was the jerked mango lobster at the Wonky Dog was the best I ever had, if you like a little heat, try it!!!

We were initially quite turned off by our reception in Anegada, specifically Cow Wreck, but I’m chalkin it off as someone having a bad day. We can’t wait to go back to see what it’s like when Lobsterfest is NOT in full swing.