Hi there. I did email the resort owners website,,,not sure if it was Richard M who the email got directed to. However, there were no units avail for the short stay that we needed. We will have already been on the island for a week with 3 other couples, so this accomodation needed is just for the two of us for 5 days. I can imagine the view would be better from LaPlague, as it is closer to water. However,,we will make the best of it. The cost was right, and we were able to change our return flights. We really enjoy watching the planes, so we should see a lot from La Terasse. I have contacted a few people who have stayed there recently and they told me not to worry about negative reviews. Most of our time will be at the pool or walking about, or probably renting a small car to head to some beaches. Some said I could walk to Mullet? I think that is just a wee bit too far for us...lol Not sure what amenities you were referring to, but guess I will find out in February. Any time on the island is good with me. I just like to ask questions, research, and know what I am getting into, so I don't encounter many surprises. I probably am more nervous from renting thru air bnb than anything else. Hopefully the host is honest, etc. Again, thank s to all of you for your input.

Randy and Meg Young