Hey, Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I honestly am trying to picture it....We have been to sxm several times, but the closest we stayed in this area was the old C. I have even been to the maho market, etc. Weird how when I go to book something, I just cannot picture the set up of the two. Oh well,,,I am booked. We are night hawks, so a bar or club won't bother us. Ha, Ha, I can sleep thru anything. I am looking forward to the great view of planes. We absolutely love SXM,,,so I am pretty sure we will be fine. Probably wouldnt have been our first choice for booking a place for an entire week, when we bring newbies to the island,,,but the newbies are heading home on Feb 4, and we are now moving to La Terrase when they leave and get to enjoy another 5 nights on the island.

I truly appreciate your input,,,for that matter everyone's input. It is interesting how others view places. Gives us a much better perspective. Looking forward to finally getting to Hole in the Wall to check out the music. And also trying out Jax steakhouse, lol. Sun, music, food and relax time all good for us. Oh and maybe a few "beverages" . I have found out we will be staying in unit 1185. Happy Travels

Randy and Meg Young