|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
17 members (duckfat, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, shieneehead, Colour1, 6 invisible),
392
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 127
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 127 |
Does anyone have an update on the Marriott Frenchman's Reef? In the past we usually spent a night or 2 after our charter at the Marriott but now I see it is still closed from Irma. I looked over the web and the news I saw was all old on this. Does anyone know the plans and what is happening?
If this hotel is not available any other recommendations? This will be early summer.
Thanks for the help
Dave
Dave
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|