Hi, Meg,

Glad your trip went well or at least for the most part it did. Being sick can take the pleasure out of almost anything. And so glad you worked with Lesley Bruce - he really is the BEST in my opinion.

I didn't think reservations were required at Anse Marcel Beach Club but they really are a good idea, particularly if you want a front row well positioned beach set-up, and who doesn't?! All in all, we love it as a one or two day treat but honestly, wouldn't be willing to spend that kind of money as an every day thing. We all love and enjoy different things but I have to say, every meal we've ever had there has been excellent and beyond our expectations.

And we also love LeMoulin Fou but it, too, wouldn't be an every day thing for us - excellent food and service but so many other great and different spots to try.

So would you stay at LaTerrasse again? I've heard pros and cons - we stayed across the street for two weeks at La Plage and would go back there again if we couldn't get into our preferred location.

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your trip.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."