|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
13 members (dcarol, Lucky13, rab, Rumlover, AAI, roosterhead, SXMScubaman, IowaFarmer, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
423
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#21742
08/07/2013 10:07 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100 |
Primary was fine. I had a bit of operator error on my part, forgetting that you have to rev up the starboard engine before the charging circuit kicked in, which powered the windlass. We had just had the boat two years ago, and so we blew off the boat briefing... where they actually demo raising and lowering the anchor. Had I not blown off the briefing I would have refreshed my memory about the power circuit. Thinking our windlass was not working we just used the fortress instead. Settled weather, eight strong adults aboard to handle the fortress, easy enough. We dove it every time it was set and backed down on it every time. No harm no fowl.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|