LOL at Kim's comment....sure sounds easy to book online on the app....UNTIL YOU TRY TO DO IT!!!! and all the damn thing does is conitinuosly NOT LOAD....then times out!!! I guess it is easy to criticize and think others aren't telling the truth....UNTIL YOU LIVE IT YOURSELF. It's also easy to tell lpeople to just fly to the states and take it from there...Maybe a lot easier if the person had a boatload of cash...and not on a limited retirement budget. We were not in a position for the two of us to spend around THREE THOUSAND or more dollars....to get to the states....and take it from there.. I guess it is easy to just comment....when it is not happening to you. I hope the [censored] that went down this week never happens to anyone else....and am praying that the good people of the island survive this unexpected non storm closures. Most of the island residents now are without a job or paycheck....and this can be going on for the foreseeable future. The people there are not happy.....and if things don't break soon.....all hell can break out again. French side is CLOSED. Beaches Closed......Dutch side....as of today....some restaurants open for take out only. Many of our better ones...CLOSED completely. Last night at ten in Maho.....there was NOBODY walking around at all...all the strip restaurants closed....and a couple of the smaller ones in back open for take out only. Friday night we got takeout at Toppers....we were the only ones there at around eight o clock.. Mark's place the other night....same thing......very quiet. So far the markets seem plentiful....but who knows for how long?? You can't believe what is going on....unless you see if for yourself. Again...it's easy to criticize from the couch in your living room at home. Every day is different...and getting worse. our SXM 2020 vacation will be the one probably remembered the most out of all thirty plus of them. I usually go into sxm withdrawal the moment we leave the island....but the saving grace is knowing in 49 weeks we will be back. This year.....it's differen!! We have to wait an entire 51 weeks. The next two weeks stuck at home will be a reminder of what it should've been. smile