It is stunning, J.D. In some ways I feel quite fortunate that I was able to enjoy St. Martin once again, slipping under the wire before things came crashing down. Almost a bit guilty that I got there one last time, while others have had to cancel or postpone upcoming visits. But, I recall how terrible I felt back in September, 2017 when Irma struck and thinking "it's going to be years before we can get there." But, then I realized the suffering and economic loss that the people on the island must have been experiencing and I realized that any disruption to my personal plans in no way measured up to what those folks were going through. So, my wife and I vowed to get back to SXM every year without exception once things returned to some degree of normal. I believe the same applies here. If all of us make that pledge to get back St. Martin will recover once again. The people on St. Martin, from my experiences, are a pretty resilient group and I'm confident they'll bounce back. Already looking at 2021 dates for our next visit, and hopefully COVID-19 will be on the back burner by then.