I am just wondering how on earth are the restaurants going to survive, especially if they force most to observe social distancing and reduce tables by 50%. And you know how small some of the places are we visit? Now on the other hand, quite a few restaurants do close in July and come back anyway in October, so yes, they will have lost part of March-June income, could be worse. I just hope the Landlords give them a break but speaking with a few owners after Irma, that wasn't the case, but this time can the Government force the Landlords to do so, I doubt it. And then of course if rescue funds do come in from France/Holland, can we rely on the authorities to dole the money out properly? Most in the US still haven't received their checks, three weeks after the announcement and many won't at all. What a mess. I have spoken to two owners on the French side and its not ethical for me to mention them but a few are thinking of literally walking(running) as soon as they are able, as first Irma, then this, but their main concern is another hurricane and think its time, rather than not wish what could happen and be a doomster like so many others, but for the sake of their sanity, look elsewhere. I totally understand their thinking as there is so much one can take. Feel for so many there.