|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 6 invisible),
421
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I would actually be one of the don’t people but I know it won’t change minds. A lot can happen on a boat and when it goes bad it can happen quickly. The baby gains little by way of the trip at that age. I normally tell people to wait until a child is 4 and can snorkle face down with a mask in the pool. The flight issues with babies concern me just as much as the sailing side. G
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|