We have been to Club Orient 15 times....and to Jamaica 24 times...and to Mexico 4 times. If you are looking for a St. Martin replacement...I can tell you very honestly...there is not one.

An all inclusive resort has a completely different feel from a place like SXM. I would ask what is your top priority? What are you looking for?

Couples resorts are a good brand. We have stayed at CTI, CSS and we have toured Couples Negril. Each one is similar yet different. Each offers different amenities.

We went to Grand Lido Braco for 11 years...we loved the place and unfortunately it closed and has reopened as a family resort. CSS is the most similar to Braco...yet it is different.

We always book building A or B. They are the closest to Sunset Beach which has a nude beach, pool, hot tub, bar and grill. It is a short walk ..maybe a block from A and B to SSB. You must be clothed to go from the building to SSB and once you arrive SSB you must remove all clothing. You must also be a couple. The beach is not the best...but it is also not the worst. The white river runs into the Caribbean sea right in front of SSB so beach fluctuates. There are plenty of chairs and palapas.

The pool is very nice and there are plenty of chairs and umbrellas around the pool. A buffet lunch is served at the pool grill everyday.

Buildings A and B have been newly renovated and are beautiful. They are spacious, with a king bed, sofa, huge walk in shower bar, small frig and nice balcony. The views are beautiful. The main pool, main beach, and Caribbean sea are right behind the balconies. Nearby is the main bar and two restaurants.

We have found in 24 trips to Jamaica...that all inclusive food is food. There is not a lot of difference in one resort to another. It cannot compare to food in Grand Case...but it is decent food and we always gain weight.

We have always had good service no matter where we have stayed.

I will be happy to answer specific questions.

Jamaica opened back up for tourism July 1. They do require a covid 19 test within 72 hours of arriving...or they will test you when you arrive. The rules change everyday so I would check out the Jamaica sight before making a decision to travel.

[Linked Image]