I belong to a few Couples groups on face book and presently at CSS there are 22 visitors. They opened July 1. I would indeed recommend looking at the Jamaican web sight for up to date travel information as it seems to change daily. As of this morning....travelers who have had the covid test 72 hours before arriving in Jamaica are not being tested at the airport...however...folks arriving from hot spot states are being tested. It sounds confusing to me. Those who test positive will be sent to a Government quarantine at the expense of the positive person. That sounds scary. https://www.visitjamaica.com/?fbclid=IwAR3wLyWLc3wJ5Sxan0XKq60xo-py4m5594t-XTRuPUdWwCBk06Wmqinf7BA

Steve and I have been to almost every resort in Mexico and Jamaica that offers c/o or nude beach facilities. Of all of them....couples San Souci is our favorite. It is not...nor will it ever be...St. Martin....But if St. Martin is not an option...it is a very nice option. It will not be a perfect fit for everyone. It is not a perfect fit for me...but it is very nice.

I am booked for a road trip to New England in September. I will not go if I am required to quarantine and right now...things are not looking good for me. I can cancel up to 2 weeks before the trip and get all of my deposits back for the Bed and Breakfasts we have booked.

I am also booked on a Tauck Antarctica expedition in December. Again...things are not looking good for me. I will not cancel...I will wait for Tauck to pull the plug because I don't want to lose my money. But I can wait....I am not in a rush to cancel.

I was on a regent cruise in February and March. One of our ports closed because of covid 19. The entire time we were sailing...we kept praying we could get back home. It is very possible that you could be detained at your expense in a foreign country if flights are cancelled. You have to ask yourself...is the trip worth this possibility and can I afford it.

Things are so uncertain regarding travel right now. I don't think at this particular time...I would take the risk. I hope things improve for the USA...but I have doubts that it will happen.

Last edited by Cathyg; 07/03/2020 10:16 AM.

[Linked Image]