At this point, I have to assume that you have ruled out Florida. NOT a good time to come here and possibly you would have to quarantine for 14 days upon return. Not sure which states that applies to.

With regard to an all inclusive vacation in general, they are much different than a trip to SXM. We actually haven't done an a/I for quite a while. There definitely is a place for them though. Other than stuff like massages, pictures, that kind of stuff, you shouldn't need to pay for anything once you arrive and that is very nice. It's also nice to be able to drink whatever you want and stumble back 'home', or try a drink that you have never tried before, confident that you didn't spend $10 on a drink that you end up hating! smile The food is NOT going to be as good as in SXM and you will probably have to settle for buffet for at least one meal per day. A/I's have been some of the most relaxing vacations we've ever had and most of the time when we went to Jamaica, we never left the resort.

There are a couple of a/i's in Mexico that have nude beaches, but I personally am not familiar with them at all. As of now, I THINK that the Mexico resorts are not open because of Corona, but I have not been following it. If you are focusing on Jamaica, I would do some serious research on what's happening there in terms of troubles after the country has opened to Americans. And with the continuing surge in the US, it is possible that some islands will close back down to accepting Americans.

And, most of all, best wishes on your anniversary! I hope you are able to go somewhere GREAT and enjoy it. We celebrated our 40th anniversary at a villa in SXM last June. This June, our anniversary trip to SXM was cancelled due to Corona. While I HATE that this year's trip was cancelled, I am grateful that we were able to celebrate the big one last year in SXM.

Carol Hill