Originally Posted by ndfaninnc
For me the reopening date means nothing. And I know we do not have enough information yet. But for me, wearing a mask for 7-9 hours of airport and flight times is a deal breaker. I am not condemning anyone wanting to wear a mask. That is your choice. I just have a real hard time wearing one. A few minutes here and there, yes. But not hours at a time. As some have said, the vaccine will be the answer. I don't agree with that. We have a vaccine for the flu that only works for a percentage of the population. I am not confident a vaccine for this virus will work for everyone. I hope I am wrong. I am avoiding the political part so Ms. Carol does not have to slap my hand. We have given up on 2020 and hoping things are back to previous normal in the spring.

Not sure what you are suggesting. You indicate you don't have any confidence that a vaccine will work and you don't want to wear a mask. Yet you are thinking things will be "back to previous normal" in the spring. So I'm curious how you think we're getting back to some level of normal by spring time - what will change by then?

Life's short - sail more!