Boucharda, I wasn't being flip in my reply but how can anyone answer your question with confidence? I feel safe where I am at present but try to take all the precautions possible whereas I clearly see others couldn't care less. I was in Publix yesterday where they state it's mandatory for everyone to wear masks. There were two people not wearing, so I asked them why not. One said she had a Doctors note due to difficulty breathing(fair enough) and the other told me to f off!

I was about to order some cheese at the deli counter when I saw an employee wearing a mask and cutting her customers meat or whatever, coughing directly over the product at least 3 times. I got out quick, customer didn't seem to notice? Horses for courses. Would love to visit SXM and Anguilla again but wont do until certain restrictions are lifted and the overall infection rate is well under control and if the dutch side will not enforce fines for people not wearing masks particularly the servers, there is no way I am going. If I was younger, might see it differently.