We were there last February I think.. I can't remember for sure, but our trip report is on here somewhere.

There were enough couples to completely fill the pool deck and the pier. We ended up on the beach every day, which was our preference. It did get a little windy at times, and every day the beach would be covered in seaweed that the boys would rake up.

As for the dinners, most were dressed to some degree, whether it was sheer wraps, shorts or "slutwear". I think the theme nights are what encourage clothing. Lose the silly theme nights and I'd guess you'd have more naked people at dinner. I would guess out of what seemed like a relatively full resort, only a handful of couples went all out and dressed in theme stuff. They sort of stuck out, but mostly they were at the bar nonstop... Most everybody else wore a pareo or silk shorts, unless they were completely nude. Far more all nude people at lunch, right from the pool deck or beach.

For my wife, she enjoys a coverup at meals. Not a winter parka, something that just covers her up. It is therefore my task to find her things to wear that both she and I enjoy, which is typically sheer dresses with some style to them. I like to shop for them for her, she likes to wear them, everything's good.