chazo said:
Hey, we'll see you there. We arrive March 1 for 7 nights.

Agree on the goat. I do hear people complaining about the food, but usually they have ordered a steak. Beef in Jamaica tends to be tougher and more gamey than most people are used to, so they often don't like it. Jamaica has a ban on imported beef, supposedly to protect against mad cow disease, but really it's a protectionism move. We avoid the beef, but everything else is great as far as we are concerned. We love the pork, chicken, and goat. The seafood is especially good.

Jamaica lifts year-old ban on US beef imports
AP

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Unless they imposed a second ban, US beef is available. Canadian beef is still banned.

And, there isn't good US beef at N, because N is a low budget resort. I've had excellent beef at the Couples resorts. Lobster tail with filet migon.
Also, had good beef at the Lido resorts.

N is what it is. My problem with N is that it advertises itself as an upscale resort. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I had a good time while I was there, but I would not return.
Vacations are few. I want better than N.

The place could be a great upscale resort. Needs a big influx of cash. And, I'm not so sure that even if it was at full capacity every week that they would improve it.
Hedo was always packed and it was still a dump.
Took new money to get some improvements.

Unfortunately, after the demise of Super Clubs, affordable upscale resorts with nude facilities are few.