The real issue is if someone tests positive down there on Day 1 or Day 4 or the testing required for the trip back to US now, so not only is it the "hoops you need to jump through" but the chance that a test triggers positive for just one of your party regardless of whether the test is accurate or a false positive. The Day 1 or Day 4 tests kill the trip for everyone while the test before you leave and leaving only impact the individual party

I have a credit I need to use this year and really need to go for 14 days to make this happen and "hope" every test works. So with 4 tests x 9 crew that is 36 tests to count on being right....

That is a high bar that I wouldn't even consider at this time if I weren't out 15k if I don't go in 2021...and I only see this as a plausible venture for a 10-14 day trip

I have no issue with what BVI is requiring. They need to be safe and I respect that.

Another consideration will be if the businesses/restaurants/bars are even open in June or they just close for the season and start in Fall 2021