I don’t read it either way. They basically took Trump’s executive order and replaced it with Biden’s name. Here is the problem I see with both orders is the repeating theme “consistent with applicable law”. There are no laws about wearing masks or quarantined people. No that’s not to say they aren’t coming, but that is another conversation, but read the last two paragraphs “b””c”, once again my argument. I personally don’t see it coming, and how would you enforce it, not enough personnel.

Back during the summer when up state gov’s were imposing all those crazy travel bands from state to state with quarantining when you returned home. Here at our beach, you couldn’t go 75yrds without seeing an up state license plate, every single week, it was crazy. Do you think when they went home that they checked in with there local gov and informed them of where they and been and started the quarantine time, I don’t think so. So once again, pointing out the obvious from my observations, not enough personal to enforce theses orders.