A couple of points ......

The CDC's travel regulations are evolving and multifaceted. They can be confusing with different regulations found at different places on the CDC web site seemingly contradictory. This has been a problem with CDC guidance since day 1.

Read section 5 of the Applicable EO here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ty-in-domestic-and-international-travel/

From my read of Section 5 of the EO, you have to go to the CDC web site to find out what type testing you need for international travel. That section indicates either the NAAT (PCR) or Antigen tests are suitable for proof of a negative test. Other circumstances (e.g., you've had C-19 and recovered) for testing and documentation are also explained

Looking at the CDC web site for the umpteeth time, I found this. It should be help: CDC Guidelines for Travel in teh BVI

If you scroll down the link above, you'll find that if you engage in certain high risk travel activities (being airport is one of the) you and household members you share space with should wear a mask in your home for 14d, quarantine for 7 days even if you test negative (this is contradicted in other sections dealing with COVID where the CDC states if you test negative, quarantine is not required, is required for 10d or 14d on a variable set of circumstances.

I erred when I stated travel from Puerto Rico to the US is equivalent to "international travel" and the restrictions and protocols apply. They don't.[*]

Like I said, it's hard to figure all this out. The CDC page titled "COVID-19 in the British Virgin Islands" linked above is fairly concise. Watch this page for changes.

Last edited by jbuch02; 01/23/2021 10:00 PM.