The most beautiful thing about St Martin, I have know idea what date, day, how many days we’ve been here whatever.

Last night we went to Palapa Grill, maybe we are just one day behind Norm. Haha
If you’re looking for steak, forget Jax, been there. At Palapa forget the steak knife, not needed. So tender! Great service and did I mention the steaks? We stopped there after the Palms the other night and she mentioned that ownership had changed since last time we were there. We enjoyed it two years ago so were leery about trying it again. So glad we did. We have our favorite steakhouses in Columbus, these guys were right there. Finished the night with Creme Bulee. Outstanding!

Today we spent the day at our villa as tomorrow is moving day to Simpson Bay Villas. Enjoyed hanging out at our pool watching the sailboat school off of Friars Bay. We are big sports fans and discussed what sports they had down here. By the way they sail by in the small sailboats by our villa I would assume that that is pretty popular down here. Is that a sport?
We move each trip as it’s nice for at least the last half to not worry about drinking and then having to drive. This time another reason as we can get tested to get back to the states right where we are staying. Will let everyone know how that goes as it’s a fairly new policy.

Tonight we are heading to Sale Pepe again. Dana wanted to get that lobster one more time. We’ve always dined at one location twice every year and that was Al Dente, maybe it’s Sale Pepe from now on. Hoping to end night at Hole in the Wall (following Norm again).

Attached Files 5584B148-78DA-4B9B-B740-59BEEF4E9244.jpegB9192741-FEA6-4FC0-9189-CC868A0AB5A5.jpeg28CA768C-DFDA-4CC5-9AFD-022852FAFD24.jpeg81245424-11D8-4E11-8287-FB55410D93FE.jpeg