I’m sorry to hear that. I know it’s been uneven and uneven is typical when you have as many bureaucrats in the chain as we do in the states. I bet you will see it loosen up a lot in the next 4 to 8 weeks and I hope that still gives you time to get back to your islon house and enjoy.

I just noticed that some tourists are jumping in lines in St Martin ahead of their residents. That is beyond the pale. If I were you though I would check with jurisdictions near you and see if you can’t get on more lists. I know of several folks driving two to three hours to get vaccinated. Indeed they had set up a site ran by the national guard in one of the less populated counties south of us. They were expecting 1200 and 800 showed up. I noticed on both occasions that in our case they were not checking ids, so anyone who made an appointment and was in line got a shot.

I am concerned that the bvi won’t get to 70% vaccinated even if the vaccine is available later this spring because of resistance to the vaccine. Been quite a mess everywhere and hopefully we are headed down the last slope.