Hi. You might contact Annemarieke Jongsma at Go Beach and/or look at her website. She is perhaps about the only one who is a villa rental person left, it seems. I have recently been looking with her for villas on the French side and have come up empty in my search, because my parameters are somewhat similar to yours, but for only one bedroom in October, but a lot less money.

Here are my thoughts--

You will not find anything in Orient Village with a view. And virtually all of the units in OV are townhouses, and others will be able to look down on your pool. There is ONE condo which Annemarieke could recommend to you that does have a private pool and has a view from UPSTAIRS in the condo. If that would suit you, she can point that one out to you. The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and I wasn't interested in that.

Further up the hill, but still within the Orient Complex, there are a lot of villas that would probably meet your parameters, not really walking distance to OV, but inside the gate. Zouzou (now at Sunset Cafe at GCBC) has several villas for rent, and I think she does most of them herself. She actually had one that I would have rented, but for the fact that it did not have US TV. Apparently that is an issue with a lot of the French villa owners, they put zero value on US TV. We are wanting to go during football season and that is important to us. If you need help finding her email, let me know.

Not at Orient, but on the hill above Grand Case, is Villa Canoua. Here is a link to their CURRENT website, but it will not be active after a couple more days. Vern, who was managing reservations, is now retired and the family is taking it over themselves. Canoua is literally 5 minutes from the main drag of Grand Case, and thus less than 10 minutes drive to the beach at Orient. If you are interested in Canoua at all, we stayed there in June 2019 and I did a review of it here on TTOL. If you have any other questions about Canoua, would be happy to answer. EDIT--It looks like Canoua may be booked for February, but you can check. They have a huge repeat business.

Good luck!!

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 03/17/2021 12:03 PM.

Carol Hill