Yes, we stayed at Acropole about 5 years ago. Very nice place, and I know she has remodeled since then. Great outdoor spaces too! It's big and the rooms are spread out, and the two ensuites are at either end of hte walkway. The third bedroom is not an ensuite. The bedrooms are not all equal, as there is definitely a master, and it is bigger and nicer than the others. There are a lot of steps if that is a problem for anyone in your party. Steep flight to get in, and then everything inside and out is in levels. Not a problem for us, we liked the way it broke things up, but just be prepared for steps. The view is nice, but it is more towards the hills as it direcly overlooks the Esmeralda. So you actually get pretty nice sunsets there - which is different for Orient Bay. I would not call the pool completely private, as again the outside decks are in levels and there is not a lot of planting around it. Zouzou was very easy to deal with. Dealt directly with her.

Another person I would HIGHLY recommend is Veronique Fassel. She has 4 villas in Orient bay, we've stayed at three of them. You can check out her villas (and contact her) here: https://www.sxmseaviewvilla.com/
We've stayed at Cases Del Sol, Villa Pinel, and Villa O
Villa Pinel is very nice, within Kayak distance of Pinel, smaller, and actually righ next door to her house. It does only have one en-suite though, and it is smaller.
Casa del Sol - is upon the hill in orient with a good view of St Barts - it does have two en-suites, at opposite ends of the villa, very nice, and it was pretty secluded before Irma - not sure about now.
Villa O is SPECTACULAR! This is our goto place now for sure. Four full en-suites that are more or less identical. Two on either side of the central main room/kitchen. The place is ultra modern, with a view that you can not believe!
I can not say enough good things about Veronique or her villas - she is great to deal with. ...and you will deal with her directly. She is just great!

Last edited by PnPinNC; 03/19/2021 06:20 AM.