I got the same e-mail and it did surprise me a bit. We have cruised with Celebrity in the past and it has already been a first class experience. The Millennium is kind of medium-sized ocean ship with a capacity of 2,200 passengers. So, good for them that they are targeting St. Maarten as a starting point for cruises involving a ship of this size. This is also good news for hotels in the Philipsburg area (such as Holland House), because people will likely arrive a day or two before their cruise and need a place to stay for a few nights. One caveat, however that presently exists for those wishing to cruise is that most (if not all) the cruise lines are prohibiting 'free-lance' explorations when the ship makes port. This means that to get off the ship at the ports-of-call you must be signed up with an 'official' shore excursion offered by the cruise line. These are often too expensive and too restrictive in my opinion, and my wife and I have always preferred arranging our own transportation when discovering places on a cruise. This will hopefully change soon if the COVID numbers continue to improve, or if they eventually allow vaccinated people off the ship to do as they please.