We’ve been on island here at BSV many times and of course, we always enjoy ourselves but this trip has been a little different for us. The aging thing is starting to take its toll.

This trip did require some changes for us, the main one being in packing and luggage needs. Typically we bring two good sized bags for a two week stay, one of which always goes home filled with dirty clothes and one filled with all the unworn clean things I just knew we were going to need. But didn’t!

I always knew BSV had a laundry service, but having had one negative experience in the past with a drop off service and then, for years being spoiled by using one of the maids at the Towers, I was hesitant to try it.

Silly me, like everything else here, the laundry service is top shelf. You drop the laundry off with one of the maids at the Housekeeping Cottage near the front gate by 9 a.m. and it is returned to you freshly laundered and very nicely folded the next morning at the same time. I was skeptical about using it but having done so this first time, I will definitely plan on using it in the future and pack accordingly. Even DH’s collared polo shirts came back nicely folded and ready to be worn. All this and at a reasonable price. Will definitely use this again in the future.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."