|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
19 members (UconnHusky47, nnybill, davemy, bran, caeguy, campers20, steve74, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, 6 invisible),
439
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 935 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 935 Likes: 1 |
A couple of years ago, I spent 3 months there working on a project. I spent part of a day at Sand Castle as there is a nice beach and restaurant. I don't recall seeing anything else to do on the property. I stayed close to Christiansted and i like that end of the island. Might be fun and memorable to fly into STT and take the Seaborne sea plane to Christiansted unless Frederiksted is a done deal. In addition to what Swifty mentioned, a couple of interesting things I remember was a night kayak trip to see phosphorescence in water at Salt River Bay and the beer drinking hogs in the rain forest.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|