|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible),
386
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 884 Likes: 17
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 884 Likes: 17 |
Michael and I went MANY years ago before cruise ships were there....or when they were on hiatus.
I enjoyed it. We stayed at the DIVI there. It's very very night. My memories of the island is that it is VERY quiet. I thoroughly enjoy peace and quiet but this was even a little TOO quiet for me. The beach at Divi was lovely.
Oh yeah, the beer drinking pigs....those were fun!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|