This was taped back in 2018,

Back in November 2018 My Wife and I couldn't decide which family members we wanted to hang out with for Thanksgiving. The conversation boarded on lesser of evils, then she said, "wouldn't it be nice to just go to SXM for the long weekend." 30 mins later we had airfare and accommodations booked. JetBlue, BTV to JFK to SXM, and 1 Bedroom Condo at Royal Islander Le Terrasse. While hanging out with My friend Jesus, the bartender at the pool side bar at La Terrasse, we met Dr. Phil, the father on the show. He is called Dr. Phil because some people say he looks like the Talk Show host. I guess i kinda see it.

so some odd info

1. He was contacted months after he bought the property to be on the show. I inquired at the time, how he was treated financially for doing the show (a rude question I know, bare with me...), I was interested in if he was treated as an actor, thereby gaining membership into the Screen Actor Guild (for the insurance, and such), but he informed me they were actually hired as crew members, and paid an hourly rate, with a few expenses paid for, like the Flying Dutchman.

2. the Royal Islander La Terrasse, didn't want their name used, because they don't want the place known as somewhere you can buy condo's, they want it to be referred to as a timeshare property. You'll remember it was referred to as La Terrasita on the show, although they showed the image of La Terrasse 2-3 times.

3. the other 3 properties they looked at on the show were not the same properties they looked at during the initial hunt. They were chosen by the realtor for the show.

The grill on the "PENTHOUSE" had rust on it, i literally laughed out load, when i saw that, just thinking, they would let that be shown in a penthouse. and the the views from the unfinished property in Belaire, that had the full window that looked into the bathroom was just weird and creepy.

MrTim